- 2 Oz
- Ready to eat, thin slices.
- Manufactured by Covap in Andalusia, Spain
- Dry-cured sausage similar to Italian salami
- Acorn-fed product from free-range Pata Negra porks
- Seasoned with garlic and black pepper.
Salchichon Iberico de bellota is a high quality cured sausage made with pepper (not with paprika, like chorizo). Its consistent red color is darker than in regular salchichon. Made with pure Iberico breed pork meat, is rich in proteins, calcium, and phosphorus. Well known for its "good fat", helps to reduce heart disease risk. The quality of this Salchichon is based on the Iberico breed quality. These pigs live in La Dehesa, a Mediterranean forest where holm and cork oaks provide their best diet. It's a 100% natural product that should be kept in a dry and cool place. Pairs with red wine. Perfect for tapas and sandwiches.