- The most unique and expensive spice in the World
- Original Spanish saffron threads from La Mancha
- Forget about artificial food coloring!
- This is the way to get the real color to your paella
- Size 0.380 g./ 0.0133 oz.
Did you know that saffron, azafran in Spanish, is the most appreciated spice in the world? Almost 70.000 flowers are used to produce only one pound of saffron. You can not get fooled by imitations. If you want to prepare a real Spanish paella, you need to go for it. Real Spanish Saffron comes from La Mancha region, like this.
How to distinguish real from fake one? Real saffron has a strong and nice smell, and colors the food slowly.