- 100% pure Iberico de Bellota pork meat
- 0.8 -1 lb approx
- Made from acorn-fed and free-range porks
- Intense paprika and smoked flavor
- The most favorite cured sausage in Spain
- Made by COVAP in Andalusia, the most important Bellota producer in the World.
100% Iberico de bellota loin is subjected to traditional and long drying and curing processes (more than 80 days). Extremely flavorful. Paprika balances the intense flavor of the pork, adding a smokiness touch. It is the only purebred Iberico de bellota loin in the market. Its appearance has a pink color with marbling, consistency firm and compact.
Once open, keep in a cool place. Slice thinly and serve at room temperature. Once open, eat within 30 days. A real tasty treasure typical and famous in Spain!