- Whole Dry Cured Iberico de Bellota Chorizo. Net Weight 6 oz (170 g.).
- Made from 100% pure ibérico pork, hormone & antibiotic free, 100% natural (no GMOs), artisanal, and traceable from farm to table.
- Made with salt, Spanish paprika, and other spices.
- Meat from free-range pigs. No Nitrates or Nitrites added. Lactose and Gluten-Free.
- Sumptuous flavor and delicious fat meat
Chorizo Iberico de Bellota is an outstanding meat product. It comes from the Iberico breed, the best pork breed in Spain. It's mixed with salt, paprika, and other spices. It's a 100% natural product that undergoes a process of aging-drying, with a very characteristic aroma and flavor. The best way to enjoy it is with good bread and a glass of red wine. Perfect for tapas. Iberico pigs live in the countryside, in La Dehesa, a Mediterranean forest where oak and cork holmes provide their best diet. This lifestyle defines the quality of the product: free-range, acorn-fed, no GMOs, 100% natural, hormone-free and with a deep, warm, unforgettable flavor.