• Spreadable chorizo with an intense orange-red color.
• Soft consistency, leaving a mark on the surface when pressed.
• Intense aroma of paprika from La Vera with its slight spiciness.
• Intense flavor of paprika from La Vera and Iberian pork fat, with a slightly spicy and savory taste.
• Texture that is unctuous, uniform and smooth on the palate.
Dry-uncured Acorn-fed Ibérico Sobrasada is a product that is slowly cured, with an intense orange-red color and a characteristic irregular surface. If the product is kept at room temperature it will sweat reddish fat droplets and will be easy to spread.