- 100% pure acorn-fed chorizo
- Natural casing
- Made with salt, Spanish paprika and other spices
- Meat from free range pigs
- Sumptuous flavor and delicious fat meat
- Made by Covap in Andalusia.
Chorizo Iberico is an outstanding meat product. It comes from the Iberico breed, the best pork breed in Spain. It's mixed with salt, paprika and other spices. It's a 100% natural product which undergoes a process of aging-drying, with a very characteristic aroma and flavor. The best way to enjoy it is with a good bread and a glass of red wine. Perfect for tapas.
Iberico pigs live in the countryside, in La Dehesa, a Mediterranean forest where oak and cork holmes provide their best diet. This life style defines the quality of the product.