- Whole Dry cured Iberico de Bellota Morcilla, Pork Blood Pudding. Net Weight 6 oz (170 g.).
- Made from 100% pure ibérico pork. Hormone & antibiotic free (no GMOs), artisanal & traceable from farm to table.
- Made with salt, Spanish paprika and other spices
- Meat from free range porks. No Nitrates or Nitrites added. Lactose Free.
- Intense flavor and characteristic aroma made to a traditional recipe with lean Ibérico pork and blood
Chorizo Iberico de Bellota is an outstanding meat product. It comes from the Iberico breed, the best pork breed in Spain. It's mixed with salt, paprika and other spices. It's a 100% natural product which undergoes a process of aging-drying, with a very characteristic aroma and flavor. The best way to enjoy it is with a good bread and a glass of red wine. Perfect for tapas. Iberico pigs live in the countryside, in La Dehesa, a Mediterranean forest where oak and cork holm provide their best diet. This life style defines the quality of the product: free-range, acorn-fed, no GMOs, 100% natural, hormone free and with a deep, warm, unforgettable flavor.