- Grass-Fed 100% Iberico shoulder ham
- Raised and cured in Northern Andalusia.
- Cured for 12 months
- Sweet flavor and balanced fat infiltration.
- Weighs between 9 and 11 pounds.
- Made by COVAP, the biggest producer of Iberico de Acorn-fed ham in the World.
This grass-fed Iberico paleta or shoulder ham is the front leg or jamon of 50% Iberico breed porks. Raised freely in La Dehesa, an unique ecosystem, where COVAP pigs run freely with a lot of space. Thanks to these environment, all these Pata Negra porks develope their special characteristics with a well balanced flavor and fat giving COVAP hams their perfect flavor and quality.