- Weights between 9 and 11 pounds, 20-25 servings approx.
- 100 % Pure bred Iberico de Bellota.
- Free range and acorn fed.
- Sweet and exquisite nutty flavor.
- Grown and cured by Fermin in Salamanca, Spain.
This Paleta Iberica de Bellota it is made from the native to Spain Iberico black pigs and fed on a diet of grain and acorn (bellota) for the last 4 months of their lives. The Bellota ham has a deep, intense, complex and at the same time mild and silky flavor that you won't find in any other pork meat in the World. It has a ruby red color with streaks of white fat that add the characteristic and unique flavor and texture to the pork's meat. Each ham is dry cured in the mountain air naturally and carefully controlled by the ham masters.
Fermin was the first iberico ham and meat producer to enter its products in the US and since then has become the most important and known brand in this market.